ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
By using Marketlife.com or any affiliated sites and/or their subdomains (collectively, the “Site”) and accessing any Services on the Site, each user (hereafter also “you” and “your”) agrees to use any Content and services available on the Site (the “Services”) in compliance with the Market Life Trading, LLC End-user Agreement (the “Agreement”), with this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”), and with all applicable rules and regulations, including the local, state, national, and international laws that apply to your jurisdiction.
Market Life Trading, LLC (the “Company”, also “we”, “us”, and “our”) is based in the state of New Jersey, in the United States of America. The Site is meant for use by persons within the United States. It may be illegal for certain persons to use the Site in certain countries. We make no claim that the Site will be legal or accessible outside of the United States. Subject to these Terms, you may view, print, and use our content and Services as permitted on the Site and only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You further agree and acknowledge that your use of the Site and the Services may result in you sending electronic interstate transmissions through our computer network, and such transmissions may include, but are not limited to, any searches, file uploads, posts, instant messages, or emails.
The following uses of the Site are prohibited under all circumstances:
- Users may not use the Services to transmit, distribute or store material in a manner that: (a) violates any applicable law or regulation; (b) may adversely affect the Services or other users; (c) may expose the Company to criminal or civil liability or (d) violate, infringe upon or otherwise misappropriate any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, rights of publicity and privacy rights. Users are prohibited from facilitating the violation of any part of this AUP or applicable third-party policies, including, but not limited to transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any product or service that violates this AUP or another provider's policies.
- Users may not use the Site or the Services to transmit, distribute or store material that the Company reasonably determines is inappropriate, obscene, indecent, defamatory, libelous, tortious, threatening, abusive, hateful, or excessively violent. Users may also not use the Services to transmit of host any content that advocates terrorism of any kind or human violence and hate crimes based upon religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender or country of origin.
- Material accessible through the Services may be subject to protection under privacy, publicity, or other personal rights and intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights and laws protecting patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary information. Users may not use the Services in any manner that would infringe, dilute, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any such rights.
- Users may not use the Site in a manner that causes, or may cause, damage to the Site or in a way that impairs other visitors’ abilities to access or use the Site and Services, including using the Site in a manner or for a purpose that is unlawful or fraudulent.
- Users may not use the Site or the Services to transmit or distribute material containing fraudulent offers for goods or services, or any advertising or promotional materials that contain false, deceptive, or misleading statements, claims, or representations. In addition, users are prohibited from submitting any false data on online applications, including the fraudulent use of credit cards.
- Users may not use the Site in order to copy, store, upload, publish, use, transmit, host, or distribute anything consisting of or linked to any computer virus, malware, spyware, ransomware, rootkit, worm, Trojan horse, keystroke capture programs, password crackers, adware, or other malicious computer software or other software that may destroy, damage, or alter a computer system without the knowledge and/or consent of the owner of such computer system.
- Users may not use the Site and/or Services in conjunction with the execution of programs, software, processes, or automated transaction-based commands that are intended to disrupt (or that could reasonably be expected to disrupt) other computer or network users, or damage or degrade performance, software or hardware components of a system.
- Users may not conduct any systematic or automated data collection on or related to the Site or its users without their consent, including, without limitation, data mining, data extraction, scraping, data harvesting, “framing,” or article “spinning”.
- Users may not use the Site to collect, harvest, or compile information or data regarding other users of the Site without their consent.
- Users may not use software or automated agents or scripts to generate automated searches, requests, or queries on the Site or to mine data from the Site, provided, however, that operators of public search engines have our revocable permission to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and only to the extent necessary for creating public search indices, but not caches or archives of such materials, according to the parameters published by us for search engine consumption from time to time.
- Users may not transmit or send unsolicited communications, commercial or otherwise, or conduct any marketing activities, including using the Site to start, facilitate or implement pyramid schemes, chain letters and the like.
- Users may not use the Site or the Services to (i) transmit unsolicited e-mail messages, including, without limitation, unsolicited bulk email, where such emails could reasonably be expected to provoke complaints, and (ii) send e-mail messages which are excessive and/or intended to harass or annoy others ("Spam"). Further, users are prohibited from using the services of another provider to send Spam or to promote a site hosted on or connected to the Services. In addition, users will not use the Services to (a) continue to send e-mail messages to a recipient that has indicated that he/she does not wish to receive them, (b) send e-mail with forged TCP/IP packet header information, (c) send malicious e-mail, including, without limitation, "mail-bombing", or, (d) send or receive e-mail messages in a manner that violates the use policies of any other entity.
- Users may not use the Site or the Services in violation of the rules, guidelines or agreements associated with search engines, subscription web services, chat areas, bulletin boards, web pages, USENET, or other services that may be integrated with or accessed via the Services from time to time.
- Users may not re-publish (including on other websites), duplicate, copy, redistribute, sell, lease, transfer, host, rent, or license any part of the Site, content or Services or otherwise commercially exploit content or Services found on the Site, whether in whole or in part.
- Users may not edit, modify, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, or reverse compile any information, content, systems, or Services on the Site.
- Users may not access the Site in order to create a similar or competitive business, product, service, or website.
- Users may not collect, transmit, distribute, upload, or display any content or otherwise use the Site in a manner that (i) violates the rights of any third party, including any intellectual property rights or rights to privacy, (ii) is unlawful, tortious, threatening, vulgar, defamatory or libelous, in any way pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, racist, disparaging to any protected population, or promoting of physical harm or injury, (iii) causes or may cause harm to minors in any way, or, (iv) impersonates another individual or organization or otherwise misrepresents affiliation with another person or entity without permission.
- Users may not gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access by any means to any part of the Site or to computers or networks connected to the Site.
- Users may not harass, stalk, harm, bully, or otherwise interfere with or negatively affect another user’s normal use and enjoyment of the Site or the Services.
- Users may not use the Site or the Services to conduct activities that may be harmful to or interfere with the Services or any third party's networks, systems, services, or websites. Users may not engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will preclude or interfere with the use of the Services (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) by any other user of the Site or on another entity’s network. In addition, users may not use the Site or the Services: (a) by any means or device to avoid payment; (b) to access users’ accounts or the Services after users have been terminated; (c) on behalf of persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations database at www.spamhaus.org; (d) to engage in phishing activities; or e) for purposes of cryptography or similar computational processing to mine or create units of cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin. Users may also not use the Site or the Services to engage in any activity whatsoever that may interfere with the ability of others to access or use the Site or the Services.
- Users may not use the Site or the Services in a manner that constitutes illegal activity, including but not limited to death threats, terroristic threats, threats of harm to another individual, multi-level marketing schemes, HYIP or Ponzi schemes, invasion of privacy, credit card fraud, racketeering, defamation, slander, child pornography and violations of the Child Protection Act of 1984 or any other applicable law.
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Services or of the computers, accounts, or networks of another party, including but not limited to, circumventing the user authentication or security of any host, network or account. Users may not use the Services to cause security breaches or disruptions of the Services, of Internet communications, and/or of connectivity. Security breaches include, but are not limited to, accessing data, accounts or systems without authorization or logging into a server or account that the user is not expressly authorized to access and denial of service attacks. Disruptions include port scans, flood pings, email-bombing, packet spoofing, IP spoofing, and forged routing information, among others.
Rights of the Company
- The Company may suspend or terminate the Services or access to the Site of any user which the Company in its sole discretion believes has violated any element of this AUP. The Company will suspend Services for violation of the AUP on the most limited basis as the Company determines is reasonably practical under the circumstances to address the underlying violation. The Company will attempt to notify users via email or other method prior to suspending Services for violation of the AUP; provided, however, the Company may suspend Service without notice if the Company becomes aware of a violation of any applicable law or regulation or activity, including but not limited to a violation of the AUP that exposes the Company to criminal or civil liability, that exposes the Company’s network or property to harm or that may harm or impair the Company’s business and/or reputation. Such harm to a network may include, but is not limited to, risk of having an IP address placed on blacklists. The Company may take such further action as the Company determines to be appropriate under the circumstances to eliminate or preclude repeat violations.
- The Company reserves the right to take down any material―or otherwise block access thereto―created or accessible on or through the Services and suspend or terminate any user creating, storing or disseminating such material where the Company becomes aware that the material violates this AUP and/or exposes the Company to civil or criminal liability, including without limitation, under applicable copyright laws. The Company reserves the right to avail itself to the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please click here for information relating to the Service Provider/Designated Agent Information pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C., Section 512(c).
- Users are responsible for configuring their own systems to provide the maximum possible accountability. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by such system configurations regardless of whether such configurations have been authorized or requested by the Company for optimization of access to the Services.
- The Company reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and third parties in the investigation of any alleged wrongdoing related to this AUP, including the disclosure of the identity of the user that the Company deems responsible for the wrongdoing. You understand and agree that the Company will not be liable for any damages of any nature suffered by you or by any user, or any third party resulting in whole or in part from the Company’s exercise of its rights under this AUP.
- In most cases, the Company will notify you of complaints received by the Company regarding an alleged violation of this Policy. You agree to promptly investigate all such complaints and take all necessary actions to remedy any violations of this Policy. The Company may inform the complainant that you are investigating the complaint and may provide the complainant with the necessary information to contact you directly to resolve the complaint, where appropriate or applicable.
- The Company reserves the right to modify this AUP in its discretion at any time. Such modifications shall be effective upon posting and your use of the Site and Services after such modification shall constitute your acceptance of such modifications.
Responsibility for Content. The Company takes no responsibility for any material created or accessible on or through the Services and may not exercise any editorial control over such material. The Company is not obligated to monitor any such material but reserves the right to do so.